Well you’re in for a treat! This week we’ve got the one-and-only Stephanie Mead, digital marketing maestro, on the mic! She’s here to tell it like it should be on keeping it real in the marketing world and how to ditch those tired-a$$ perfectionist tendencies. If social media is your main marketing vehicle, you DO NOT want to miss this episode.
- How the online space has become a playground for the perfection-obsessed and what you can do to stand out without losing your sanity.
- People make the world go round – and your marketing efforts too. Find out how a people-centric approach can positively impact your success.
- The secret sauce for content? Test, tweak, and triumph! Learn why trying out your content consistently for a month can be a game-changer.
- Remember that group of loyal fans you’ve been nurturing? Learn how and why doubling down on your existing community can lead to mega growth.
- Get the truth about why keeping things realistic is the secret ingredient to ethical business practices.
- And a whole lot more (including what the algorithm REALLY looks for)!
“…they wouldn’t get any engagement because they built a whole entire audience of people that were expecting funny, fun stuff and they got this.”
“Most people think the algorithm is there to just hold you back and suppress everything that you put out, but it’s not.”
Stephanie Mead of Stephanie Mead Creative
“I do marketing and other shit..but mostly marketing.”
Connect with Stephanie:
- On Instagram: https://instagram.com/stephaniemeadcreative
- On Facebook: https://facebook.com/stephaniemeadcreative
- On the web: https://stephaniemeadcreative.com
Connect with Sarah:
- Hang out in the Business Blasphemy Community on Facebook at https://bit.ly/businessblasphemycommunity
- Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/corporate.rehab)
- Learn how to work with her HERE (getcorporaterehab.com/services)
The Business Blasphemy Podcast is sponsored by Corporate Rehab® Strategic Consulting.
Corporate Rehab® provides Strategy, Operations and Leadership with Ease! Together, let’s clearly identify what you and your business need to move to the next stage of growth with our proprietary Entrepreneur Growth Hierarchy tool. Book a call today for your free 30-min assessment.