On this off the cuff episode, I answer listener-submitted questions about a variety of different things.
- How I started my journey in the online business space
- How to keep your passion alive when people just wanna squash your enthusiasm
- What advice I’d give my 15-year-old self now with hindsight
- Strategy advice I’d give to newer entrepreneurs
- What it’s like to work with me
It’s a grand old time and honestly you’ve gotta add the phrase “testicular fortitude” to your repertoire going forward.
“I think if someone had taken the time to tell me that, I wouldn’t have taken 47 and a half years to become comfortable with who I am.”
“We say, ‘I’ve been selling my offer for the last month’, but maybe we’ve talked about it 3 times, like really talked about it 3 times with a clear call to action. But because those 3 instances happened to be spread out over a month, we think we’ve been marketing for a month when really we haven’t.”
Connect with Sarah:
- Hang out in the Business Blasphemy Community on Facebook at https://bit.ly/businessblasphemycommunity
- Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/corporate.rehab)
- Learn how to work with her HERE (getcorporaterehab.com/services)
The Business Blasphemy Podcast is sponsored by Corporate Rehab® Strategic Consulting.
Corporate Rehab® provides Strategy, Operations and Leadership with Ease! Together, let’s clearly identify what you and your business need to move to the next stage of growth with our proprietary Entrepreneur Growth Hierarchy tool. Book a call today for your free 30-min assessment.