This week, I welcome Amber Dancy to discuss how business owners can increase their capacity without defaulting to common strategies like scaling their business or adding more time to their day — the more common advice entrepreneurs are given when they start feeling overwhelm.
We explore the importance of separating personal capacity from business capacity and how having a solid operational foundation is crucial for the success of a business.
We also talk about the very common mistake of conflating being the face of the business with being the business itself, and solutions to overcome it.
- Amber Dancy is an Intuitive Business Coach who believes that sometimes rebelling is the most practical thing you can do for your life and your business. She works with leaders who desire to do things differently. Together you’ll recalibrate your definition of success to create a business that aligns systems with humans. Her mission is to transform the old boring “business standards” into “human-first approaches”.
Connect with Amber:
- Website: https://www.practicalrebel.com
- Register for the Rebel Tea Party: https://practicalrebel.com/rebel-tea-party-registration/
- Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amber.dancy.5
Connect with Sarah:
- Hang out in the Business Blasphemy Community on Facebook at https://bit.ly/businessblasphemycommunity
- Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/corporate.rehab)
- Learn how to work with her HERE (getcorporaterehab.com/services)
The Business Blasphemy Podcast is sponsored by Corporate Rehab® Strategic Consulting.
Corporate Rehab® provides Strategy, Operations and Leadership with Ease! Together, let’s clearly identify what you and your business need to move to the next stage of growth with our proprietary Entrepreneur Growth Hierarchy tool. Book a call today for your free 30-min assessment.