This week I talk about why I ditched my group program (for now). From pouring my heart into creating a group program to the unexpected truth I found in my reflection, I discovered the courage to follow my heart and be true to my desires – even if it meant going against the grain of conventional wisdom. What had I unknowingly unlocked?
- Embracing the philosophy of corporate rehab by addressing unhealthy “working” habits and attitudes.
- Daring to stand out by adopting unconventional strategies in your business pursuits.
- Heeding your inner voice and putting happiness at the forefront.
- Tackling challenges head-on by addressing fear and dismissing self-doubt when making important decisions.
Connect with Sarah:
- Hang out in the Business Blasphemy Community on Facebook at https://bit.ly/businessblasphemycommunity
- Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/corporate.rehab)
- Learn how to work with her HERE (getcorporaterehab.com/services)
The Business Blasphemy Podcast is sponsored by Corporate Rehab® Strategic Consulting.
Corporate Rehab® provides Strategy, Operations and Leadership with Ease! Together, let’s clearly identify what you and your business need to move to the next stage of growth with our proprietary Entrepreneur Growth Hierarchy tool. Book a call today for your free 30-min assessment.