In this episode, Becky Brunner, Value-Driven Team Culture & Connection Coach, shares her approach to leading and building strong teams. We talk about ways to engage with team members and connect as humans, the importance of creating a ripple effect of praise across the team, how creating a strong culture improves productivity and profits, and suggestions for established teams who want to improve their existing cultures.
- Why building company culture and connection should start with your onboarding process.
- What you should do within the first few days of hiring someone.
- Why it’s important to have a variety of training materials available.
- How outlining your culture, tools, and processes contributes to team members’ success.
- Why it’s important to be specific when giving praise about a job well done.
“If you’re not willing to invest in the team you hired to help grow your business, what the fuck are you even doing?”
Becky Brunner, of Choose Happy Assisting, is a value-driven team culture & connection coach. She works with female business owners, service providers, and coaches by creating customized communication, collaboration, and connection strategies that are proven to develop strong, positive working teams & communities. To keep productivity high, relationships strong, and happiness present in the workplace, you must establish a “community-first” attitude. Becky teaches exactly how to do that, along with simple tips on showing more appreciation and putting human connection at the forefront of every female-led business. She does all this by standing by one specific mantra we can all use… “Be a good human.”
Connect with Becky:
- On the web: https://choosehappyassisting.com/ (you’ll find the team subscription here, too)
- On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/choosehappyassisting/
- On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beckybrunner17/
Connect with Sarah:
- Hang out in the Business Blasphemy Community on Facebook at https://bit.ly/businessblasphemycommunity
- Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/corporate.rehab)
- Learn how to work with her HERE (getcorporaterehab.com/services)
The Business Blasphemy Podcast is sponsored by Corporate Rehab® Strategic Consulting.
Corporate Rehab® provides Strategy, Operations and Leadership with Ease! Together, let’s clearly identify what you and your business need to move to the next stage of growth with our proprietary Entrepreneur Growth Hierarchy tool. Book a call today for your free 30-min assessment.